Garber Diesel Service
(Per Garber Request)
Site Owned and Designed by EnergizeCreative.com
Full Service Diesel Repair and Towing
701 N Monroe St., Versailles, MO – Monday thru Friday 8AM-5PM – 24 HR Towing and Emergency Service
What Makes Us Different?
With our specialty diagnostic and repair tools, we are able to get your issue fixed sooner and better than expected.
You aren’t just another cog in the wheel. We treat you like a person and care about you and your vehicle.
Why settle for less? We use only the best parts for repair and maintenance and offer the best oil around – Archer Oil.
Guaranteed Service – In-House Warranty
It’s said the best warranty is the one you never need. Our team of experts keeps your vehicle on the road dependably with fewer breakdowns. We understand that trucks need to be on the road, and that downtime is costly in more ways than one. Our goal is to perform repairs and services in a timely manner.
Garber Diesel Company History
Since going to diesel tech school in 1982, Kenneth Garber has never strayed very far from the end of a wrench.
- In 1997, Garber Diesel service was born and Ken began doing diesel engine repairs on a part-time basis in front of his personal 2 car garage.
- In 2002, he renovated another building on his property into a 4 bay shop and dedicated all his time to diesels and also began expanding into medium and heavy truck maintenance and repairs.
- In 2003 Ken recognized the need for a quality lubricant and learned of Archer Lubricants.
- In 2012, his son Melvin joined the business and made the 4th member to the crew. As the business expanded, they began looking at options to increase their capacity.
- In 2012, Garber Diesel added an oil warehouse to their facility and became the distribution point for all the Archer dealers in Missouri.
- In 2013, Garber Diesel began a joint project with Archer Lubricants to develop and test an oil for use in biogas engine applications at a feedlot in Triplett, Missouri. Following 2 years of proven results, the team at Garber Diesel is now working with several landfills to continue testing and proving Archer Natural Gas Engine Oil.
- In the beginning of 2015, they relocated to a 10 bay shop with great highway frontage. After the move, they noticed immediately increase in business and expanded their team to 2 full-time service writers and 5 full time techs.
Get In Touch With a Professional
Send a Message
State of the art, manufacturer specific diagnostics (Engine, Transmission, ABS Systems, Emmissions)
Mechanical, Oil Change, & Overhaul services performed by experienced and certified techs.
Suspension and Brakes – most common parts in-stock.
With our state-of-the-art tools, such as our Hetra Lifts, and experienced RV specialists, we have the ability to service all of your RV chassis needs.
We do heavy duty towing, semi truck towing, motorcycle towing, and all other towing for small vehicles
Description of Mobile Repair
We offer a variety of high quality parts in stock, including batteries, filters, Archer Oil and much more.
We offer heavy duty alignment for large trucks and vehicles.
701 N Monroe St, Versailles, MO 65084
Areas We Service
- Jefferson City
- AND MORE